The goal of the Building Technologies Professional Network is to give you and your peers a collective voice in shaping the future of our industry, while also providing opportunities for Network members to become more informed and effective leaders.
Benefits of Participation:
- Exclusive access to trends and innovations that will enhance your industry knowledge and management effectiveness.
- Ability to assess the potential for future products and services via occasional short surveys and focused discussions.
- Members of the Network will be the only industry professionals who will receive summaries of reaction to these new product and service insights.
- Ability to add your participation in the Professional Network to your list of credentials.
- Participation is by referral or invitation only. This will ensure that members have the experience and interest to effectively share ideas that will help shape our future.
Johnson Controls will underwrite the cost of maintaining the Network. As a result, there is no financial obligation to participants.
You do not need to be a customer of Johnson Controls to be considered for participation in this Network. Johnson Controls will not try to sell participants anything based on their membership in the Network, nor will the participant list be provided to others for marketing purposes. Participants who don’t find value in the Professional Network after joining can opt out at any time.
Participation in new product and service assessment surveys and discussions will be completely anonymous. If you would like to join the Network, please complete our member profile form. Thank you!